Thank you for your request to be in contribution on staff!
Please complete your staffing questionnaire by Friday, September 24th at 5 pm PST. Any apps received after the deadline will not be accepted. You will receive a response from ChoiceCenter by Sunday, September 26th at 5PM PST. Teen Leadership 55 is December 17-19th!
Please make sure this date works with your schedule and doesn’t conflict with other commitments you or your family may have.
Teen Leadership 54 is August 5th-8th! Please make sure this date works with your schedule and doesn’t conflict with other commitments you or your family may have.
Many teens are requesting questionnaires, so this is your opportunity to dig deep and provide lengthy responses. Staffing Teen Leadership is an honor and a gift. Be sure you are 100% committed to the work of transformation, team calls, and BEing on the TL54 team.
Here are the criteria and expectations for staffing:
- You get to enroll and give the gift of Teen Leadership to at least 2 teens. As staff, you will receive coaching to support you with your enrollments.
- You live your contract everyday and keep your word. – Your life is working based on results and BEing responsible with your parents, teachers, and coaches.
- Your grades are A’s, B’s, and C’s. Be sure to send a copy of your grades along with your application.
- You get to attend and be fully present on 80%+ of our staff conference calls, as well as complete all weekly stretches on time. You can negotiate an absence of two calls in advance. You get to reply to all posts, texts, and calls received from teammates and coaches.
- You get to collaborate with the TL team and be responsible for providing snacks during the training.
- You go to the source within 24 hours if you have any upset or disagreement. There is no gossiping.
- Watch “The Power of Vulnerability” and “100 Days of Rejection” on YouTube by our first staffing call.